Fix Breadcrumbs Option is not Showing in Google Search Console
As you all know that breadcrumb 🍞 plays a very vital role in SEO. And it is mandatory for every website that they must have proper breadcrumb for each and every post. It helps visitors to understand from which category the post is. And it makes better the understandability or readability of the visitors.
The process to fix breadcrumbs option is not showing in Google search console:
- Check your theme, if your theme supports breadcrumb or not.
- Install a suitable SEO friendly theme or template for blogger that supports breadcrumb.
- Check if you have given proper category to your posts, you must have define category for each and every post in your website.
- Now view your post in check if the breadcrumb is showing or not.
- If everything is ok still now, and you have submitted your sitemap in Google search console.
- Next, submit 5 or 10 posts URL in URL inspection of Google search console or Google webmaster tool.
- Submit your sitemap on Google search console, this is very much recommended.
Now wait for one or two days you will find that breadcrumb 🍞 is now available in your Google search console.
If you like this video then don’t forget to share this with your friends, we have a dedicated video on a YouTube channel for this tutorial if you want to see the trick performed LIVE, then visit our YouTube channel. The link of the video is mentioned below.